Our impetus is finding the best-qualified candidates for your organization. We focus on becoming a true business partner with our client organizations while maintaining strong relationships with our consultants. Our clients are small-to-large growing companies seeking personalized, flexible solutions.
With extensive recruiting and HR consulting experience, Talent Resource Partners can offer your company the business expertise you need to accomplish your recruiting and consulting objectives. We adhere to the highest industry standards and professional ethics.
We provide project based recruiting outsourced solutions across all levels of the recruitment lifecycle. These include: contact recruiting (virtual and on-site), contingent/retained searches, RPO (recruitment process outsourcing), resume sourcing, job postings, applicant screening and complete on-boarding support.
- Week ahead: UK and global PMIs, Eurozone inflation, US employment data - Yahoo Sports
- Tony Hsieh Had a 2 Word Employment Policy at Zappos. It Was Absolute Genius, and It's Even More Poignant Now - Inc.com
- Employment Brings Relief To Food-Insecure Illinois Family - NPR
- 2020 Labor And Employment Election Preview - Employment and HR - United States - Mondaq News Alerts
- USCIS Allows Continued Use Of Approval Notices To Show Employment Authorization - Employment and HR - United States - Mondaq New...
- California Provides Additional Guidance On Employee Pay Data Reporting - Employment and HR - United States - Mondaq News Alerts
- Employment, work-at-home scams in KY have skyrocketed since COVID-19 began - Lexington Herald Leader
- Employment: the latest COVID-19 guidance on Lexology (November) - Lexology
- The employment rate in the 3rd quarter 2020 was 54.9%, 0.5 percentage points higher than in the 2nd quarter - Marketscreener.com
- Atlantic City Casinos Cut More Jobs, Employment Down 17 Percent - Casino.Org News