Our impetus is finding the best-qualified candidates for your organization. We focus on becoming a true business partner with our client organizations while maintaining strong relationships with our consultants. Our clients are small-to-large growing companies seeking personalized, flexible solutions.
With extensive recruiting and HR consulting experience, Talent Resource Partners can offer your company the business expertise you need to accomplish your recruiting and consulting objectives. We adhere to the highest industry standards and professional ethics.
We provide project based recruiting outsourced solutions across all levels of the recruitment lifecycle. These include: contact recruiting (virtual and on-site), contingent/retained searches, RPO (recruitment process outsourcing), resume sourcing, job postings, applicant screening and complete on-boarding support.
- Omaha senator renews effort to prohibit employment discrimination for LGBT individuals - Lincoln Journal Star
- OPM: Marijuana Not an Automatic Disqualifier for Federal Employment - FEDweek
- Do Employment Arbitration Programs Reduce Legal Costs? | Seyfarth Shaw LLP - JDSupra - JD Supra
- Servicemember Rights: Mandatory Arbitration Clauses Have Affected Some Employment and Consumer Claims but the Extent of Their Ef...
- Employment issues for military spouses need more attention, report indicates - Virginian-Pilot
- Springfield paid ex-cop $250K to end employment, settle suit - OregonLive
- Employment workshop scheduled for service members, veterans and spouses - WCTI12.com
- Turning of the Tide in Employment Arbitration: Could Congress Ban Mandatory Employment Arbitration? - JD Supra
- Changes in German Employment Law in 2021 - The National Law Review
- For most students residing abroad, Princeton employment is no longer an option - The Daily Princetonian