This Policy is the sole authorized statement of Talent Resource Partners practices with respect to the online collection of personally identifiable information through the Site and the usage of such information. Any summaries of this Policy generated by third party software or otherwise shall have no legal effect, are in no way binding upon Talent Resource Partners, shall not be relied upon in substitute for this Policy, and neither supersede nor modify this Policy.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
Talent Resource Partners collects personally identifiable information (that is, information from which an individual can be identified, such as full name, email address and physical address) and other information that visitors to the Site choose to provide to us, for example when registering as a candidate, when uploading or building a resume, in responding to employment opportunities posted on the Site, when taking assessment tests or when contacting us via email. We also collect information from our clients and others in the course of the various Services that we provide, as well as by conducting research using the Internet and other resources.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children (that is, minors younger than eighteen years of age).
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
We generally use the information that we collect for the purposes for which it is provided and to enhance our Services. The following paragraphs describe various ways in which we may use personally identifiable and other information. These descriptions are examples, and should not be considered as a complete list of the ways in which we may use or disclose information we have collected.
(1) Information Concerning Candidates.
- Identifying positions of interest. We use information that we have collected concerning candidates to identify professional opportunities that we think may be of interest. We may contact potential candidates from time to time regarding such opportunities.
- Soliciting information regarding candidates. We may contact individuals from time to time to solicit names of or other information regarding potential candidates in connection with a search that we are conducting.
- Refining our Services. We may use information that we collect concerning candidates for purposes of developing and improving our Services, and for purposes of collecting and disclosing diversity statistics and other statistical information regarding our candidates and placement activities.
(2) Client Data.
- We collect information pertaining to our clients, including business contact information, and retain and use such information in providing our Services. We may contact you from time to time regarding your needs and the services that we provide.
(3) Other Uses of Information.
- Updating your data. We may contact you from time to time to ensure that the information we have collected about you is accurate and current.
- Responding to inquiries. If you contact us by email through the Site, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and we may use any information you provide in your message to respond to your inquiry.
- Other communications. Talent Resource Partners may send from time to time informational or promotional e-mails concerning its Services.
- Disclosure to service providers. Talent Resource Partners works with third parties who provide services that may include, but are not necessarily limited to, assessment services, including assessment validation services, website hosting, data analysis, resume verification, background checking and other administrative and back-up and security services. We reserve the right to share personally identifiable and other information with such third parties for the purpose of providing their services. In addition, our software development partners may use such information for purposes of modifying, improving, refining and validating their technology, and research and development.
- Disclosure to affiliates. We share the information that we collect with our affiliated companies and we may share the information that we collect with our strategic partners.
- Compliance; emergencies. Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right to use and release any information that we have collected when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, that unlawful activity may have taken place, to enforce our other policies or published guidelines, to protect the rights, property, safety or security of Talent Resource Partners, our visitors or the public, or to respond to an emergency.
USE OF DATA BY CLIENTS AND OTHERS.
We cannot and do not assume any responsibility for the actions or omissions of third parties, such as clients, service providers or strategic partners, including the manner in which they use information received either from Talent Resource Partners or from other independent sources.
The Site may contain links to other Internet websites, including co-branded or other affiliated sites which may or may not be owned or operated by Talent Resource Partners. Unless otherwise expressly stated, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including such sites’ use of any information collected through cookies or other technologies when visitors to the Site click through links to those sites. You should review the privacy policies associated with such sites to understand how their operators collect and use information. THIS POLICY DOES NOT ADDRESS THE PRIVACY OR INFORMATION PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES.
Talent Resource Partners may from time to time sponsor special features or promotions on the Site and additional privacy information may be posted. That privacy information, to the extent it conflicts with this Policy, will govern that particular feature or promotion.
CHANGING OR DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION.
You may change information that you have provided on the Site by following the posted instructions. If you would like to have your information removed from Talent Resource Partners database, please contact us at email@example.com, put “Remove User” in the subject line of the email, and include your full name, User ID and telephone number in the body of the email message. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. (We may need to contact you in order to be sure that we are deleting the appropriate information.) Please keep in mind that there will be residual information that will remain within Talent Resource Partners, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your personally identifiable information. The residual information will not be used for commercial purposes; however, Talent Resource Partners reserves the right, from time to time, to contact former users of our Services.
Talent Resource Partners has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of visitor information which is under our control. Unfortunately, however, no security system, or system of transmitting data over the Internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers, the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and Talent Resource Partners servers, or any information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the Site.
Talent Resource Partners reserves the right to transfer, without your further consent, any and all information that we collect from visitors, or that we otherwise collect concerning the Site, to a third party in connection with a strategic alliance with such third party, or in the event of a sale of our company or one of our affiliates, a merger or consolidation involving Talent Resource Partners or one of its affiliates, or a sale or transfer of assets or of any portion of our business or the business of one or more of our affiliates.
OFFLINE VS. ONLINE PRACTICES.
Please note that this Policy applies solely to our online information-gathering and dissemination practices in connection with the Site in the United States, and does not apply to any of our practices conducted offline or outside the United States.
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to Talent Resource Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site and this Policy, © Talent Resource Partners. All rights reserved.